Make your socio-economic integration a success in a Francophone or Acadian community!
- 25% of the Canadian population will be over the age of 65
- 5 million Canadians, including half of today’s Canadian entrepreneurs, will be retired
- The fertility rate in Canada is expected to fall to 1.5 children per woman (it was already a mere 1.58 children per woman in 2017, and the replacement level is at least 2.05 children per woman)
- Almost 100% of Canada’s population growth will therefore be due to immigration
- Find a job that matches your qualifications in your field of study
- Successful socio-economic integration into a Francophone or Acadian community
- Reach the 2.7 million Canadians who speak French and live outside Quebec
Do you want to work in French in Canada?
- Greeting, orientation and labour market information
- Résumé writing assistance
- Preparing for job interviews
- Job fairs
- Tools and resources
- Professional mentoring
- Workshops and training
- Information on regulated professions
- Greeting, orientation and information about the business world
- Starting a business
- Business plans, financial plans and marketing plans
- Buying and growing companies and business succession
- Market research analysis
- Support in looking for funding
- Business mentoring
- Workshops and training
Federal government programs
- Destination Canada Mobility Forum This forum on mobility in Canada spotlights opportunities for living and working in Canada in provinces and territories other than Quebec.
- Express Entry This system is used to manage applications for permanent residence under the following programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
- Job Bank The job postings portal, where your career begins
- Francophone International Mobility Program A tool for recruiting and promoting Francophone immigration.
Provincial and territorial government programs
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Solve the problem of skilled labour shortages
- Enrich and grow your business through professional and cultural diversity
- Help strengthen and develop Francophone and Acadian businesses in Canada
Are you interested in hiring skilled Francophone and bilingual workers?
- Greeting, information and orientation
- Diversity management coaching
- Human resources coaching
- Connecting employers and job seekers
- Job fairs (virtual and physical)
- Information and advice
- Liaison with Canadian embassies (Francophone countries)
- Orientation for the recruitment of skilled bilingual workers
- Promotion and distribution of job postings
Are you looking for skilled workers? Contact your immigration expert in the province or territory of your choice in Canada.
Constructive and inspiring resources
Guide to recruiting skilled
French-speaking and bilingual
Employer perceptions of Francophone networks for recruitment and integration of newcomers
Invest, engage, succeed: Overview of the economic benefits of Francophone and Acadian communities